PC-Datex: Download and installation
You can download here the Excel plugin PC-Datex. PC-Datex is used to import measured values of the FISCHER instruments into Excel.
Installation Guide for Excel 2010
To install PC-Datex, you need administrator rights.
- To download the file, click on the link at the bottom of this page and save the file, e.g. in C:\temp.
- Unzip the zip file.
- Double-click setup.exe.
The installation wizard starts. The directory C:\Program Files (x86)\PcDatex is created.
- Start Excel.
- In Excel, choose File> Options.
The Excel Options window appears.
- Choose Add-ins.
- In the window below, choose Manage> Excel Add-ins> Go to ...
The Add-Ins window appears.
- Choose Browse.
The file selection window Browse appears.
- Navigate to the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\PcDatex.
- Select the file with the extension * .xlam and click on Open.
- Click OK.